Thu, Nov 26|
Citizens and Southern Event Center
Let us do the cooking and the dishes this Thanksgiving. Enjoy a full meal with friends and family in one of four time slots.
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Citizens and Southern Event Center, 148 W Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USA
About the Event
Thanksgiving meal will be prepared by Chef Toby, classically trained in French Cuisine and new to Spartanburg from Texas. His motto is to cook "low and slow" with only the freshest, local ingredients to bring out the very best flavors. Michelle, our pastry chef will feature favorite pies and cakes that have been passed down through her family for generations.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Veloute with Pecan Brittle and Crème Fraiche
- Roasted Apples and Acorn Squash with Quinoa and Kale Salad
- Choice of protein (Smoked or roasted turkey, Local Cider Braised Honey Ham or Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin)
- Traditional Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Brown Butter and Cream Mashed Potatoes, and Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Choice of Dessert: Pumpkin Praline Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Pecan Pie, Rum Cake or Kahula Cake
- Served with Water/Tea/Coffee
- Wine and Beer will be available for purchase.
Meal is $65/person, plus tax & gratuity ($10 ticket is to confirm your RSVP and will be deducted from your total bill).
Optional charcuterie plate with nuts, cheeses, jams, crostini's and brie/cranberry puffs can be added for $15.
Reserve your seat for Thanksgiving dinner, table reservations are required and seating times are Noon, 12:30pm, 1pm, 1:30pm and 2pm.